Well only needing two main ingredients – beef and mustard – it’s finding the right combination of quality fillers that help make this sandwich. So for this one you’ve used medium rare roast beef thin slices and Coleman’s English mustard.
This beef and mustard sandwich calls for white bread with butter optional, but mayonnaise is recommended to help reduce the heat from the mustard.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Calories: 356 Fat: 14g Salt: 2g Carbs: 37.2g Protein: 9.2g Fibre: 2.2g Energy: 1493kJ
- 2 Medium cut white bread slices
- 2 Topside medium rare roast beef slices
- 1 tbsp. Coleman’s Original English Mustard, leveled
- 1 tbsp. Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
- Lay out two slices of medium cut white bread side by side on the chopping board
- On one slice spread of one leveled tablespoon of Coleman’s English mustard, reaching out to the edges
- On the opposite bread slice, spread on one tablespoon of Hellmann’s mayonnaise, again reaching out to the corners
- On the mustard, layer two roast beef slices, making sure to keep the beef within the confines of the sandwich
- That’s it, simply close up the sandwich and serve, but best stored in the fridge for up to an hour